- Seiten Menü
- Technical support / FAQ
- Streaming videos
- Streaming with Chromecast
- Music resources
- Customer Service
Using the sleep timer
The sleep timer function lets you set a time for ending a music stream on one or more Raumfeld devices. At the end of the time interval you set, the device(s) will immediately enter the ECO Mode (standby)*.
The sleep timer is a handy function for listening to music or podcasts while falling asleep. It ensures that playback will not interrupt your sleep. It also saves electricity.How to set the sleep timer:
- Open the Teufel Raumfeld App, select a stream and switch to the “You are listening to“ screen
- Tap on “More” on the “You are listening to“ screen and then “Fall asleep”
- Select a countdown time within the sleep timer’s popup menu
- A status line within “You are listening to“ let’s you know how much time remains until playback automatically stops.
Helpful tips for using the sleep timer
*Although the ECO mode is only available on current Raumfeld devices (those without an external Wi-Fi antenna), the sleep timer function can be used with all models. Older model Raumfeld devices simply remain switched on without a signal once playback has stopped as they cannot go into the ECO mode.