- Seiten Menü
- Technical support / FAQ
- Streaming videos
- Streaming with Chromecast
- Music resources
- Customer Service
Reset to factory settings
Teufel Streaming Firmware on the devices can be restored to the factory settings.
Note that all personalized settings on the devices will be lost and you will need to again carry out the setup procedure.
Please proceed as follows:
- Use a paper clip or similar object and insert it into the reset opening at the back of the device while simultaneously holding down the reset button.
- After about 2 seconds, the two LEDs on the front of the device will begin to blink.
- Exert pressure on the paper clip until the LEDs stop blinking. This will take about 8 seconds.
- Remove the paper clip.
* If you are using a Raumfeld Base, please note that the procedure described above cannot be performed with this device. Try the recovery or reinstallation procedure instead as herein described.